Sunday, July 3, 2016

Retired Stampin' Up! sets but not forgotten

Hi Friends!

Looking through my crafting supplies, I noticed some sets I still enjoy and some cardstock still to be used but long retired.  I have also been drawn to using black ink and black cardstock to give a striking, dramatic contrast.

Here are a couple of shadow quotes I like:

"All the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow." 
*** Leo Tolstoy ***

"The brighter the light, the darker the shadow." 
*** Carl Jung ***








stamps: serene silhouettes (retired), perfect pennants (retired), you've got this
ink: marina mist, basic black
paper: whisper white, basic black, bashful blue ? (retired)

I hope this challenges you to look through your stash of older materials and create a silhouette card. 

That's all folks!

And ... may you ...


stampwithbev * every * day


Need some Stampin' Up! products? Click HERE. Use the code shown below when you shop online. There is a spot to add it in the bottom left-hand corner of your Shopping Bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment