Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Jean's Colour Challenge WWC55

This week at the Watercooler, Jean gave the artists a colour challenge.

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

 
*****
Where I live, we have these wonderful winds which clean the air and dry up the snow. When they are blowing they are very strong, but apparently they are warm. I like the direction they flow because they head to where my parents live. I like to think when I send a wish on the wind, it travels across the country, through the air and lands lightly on their stoop. The screen door rattles allowing the warm wind to enter gently whispering wishes of love.



stamps: butterfly basics, petite pairs, timeless textures, bloomin' love
ink: tempting turquoise, mint macaron, perfect plum, smoky slate
paper: pacific point, tempting turquoise, smoky slate, whisper white
other: petite petals punch

May you receive a gentle, warm-wind wish today!

*****
See the other artists' creations at the WATERCOOLER, then use this colour scheme to create yours and upload it to our site. I challenge you! 

That's all folks!

And ... I hope you ...

stampwithbev * every * day

No comments:

Post a Comment