Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WWC38 Buffy's Tic Tac Toe Inspiration Challenge

Buffy gave us a challenge I have never seen before. Apparently it has been around for awhile. I guess I have had my head in the sand. Here is what she gave us for instructions:


For my card I chose the diagonal going from the top left to the bottom right. That means my card must have these three elements: Gold, Ribbon/Thread, and Leaves.  The first card I made with these elements didn't turn out very well. I pulled it all apart and gave it another try. For gold, I used gold foil and gold glimmer paper; for ribbon, I used the real red ribbon to "hang" the wreath on the door; for leaves, I used the wondrous wreath stamp set. Do you think it turned out alright? I suspect I will get better at these types of challenges the more I do.


stamps: wondrous wreath, paper pumpkin September 2015 (sentiment strip)
paper: crumb cake, gold glimmer, whisper white, gold foil
ink: cajun craze, real red, gold metallic marker
other: 1/4" real red ribbon; rhinestones; wonderful wreath framelits; decorative label, word window, label washi punches

Hope you take a few moments to see what the other Watercooler Artists made. Then pick a Tic-Tac-Toe line and make a card yourself. Why not upload it on the Watercooler Wednesday site? You may win the right to post our winner or runner up badge.

Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment